The ENS and MRN code
The entry summary declaration to Europe (ENS) is a request to be submitted prior to the entry of goods into the European Union. It is required by the Safety / Security measure ICS (Import Control System) for imports to the European Union.
Supply chain operators (at origin) will now be able to forward the ENS to the first customs office of entry to the European Union via Tanger Med Port Community System, prior to the arrival of goods in the EU.
The recovery of the MRN code (Movement Reference Number), a unique identifier assigned to each ENS after their validation and registration, is thus ensured by Tanger Med Port Community System.
How does it work?
- To make your request online, prepare the consignment note or CMR and the invoice for the goods.
- Connect to the site https://www.tangermedpcs.ma/
- Click on "Add" or "Declaration" to create a new declaration, once all the fields have been filled in, click on "Submit".
- Your declaration is then sent to European customs for validation.
- Once the agreement of the European customs has been obtained, You can then proceed to the printing of your MRN Code.
- Improvement of the performance of the port and airport passage and more generally of the logistics ecosystem
- Autonomy for completing export formalities
- Simplification of control procedure
- Reliable and fluid exchange of data between stakeholders
- Facilitation of Moroccan agro-food exports
- Freight forwarders