The multi-channel payment service allows operators to pay their charges related to the port passage of their freight units and invoiced in Dirham. This new payment method offers the possibility for operators to pay their invoices through the following channels
- E-banking (payment on the bank's website)
- M-banking (payment on mobile)
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
How does it work?
- Log in to Tanger Med Port Community System
- Go to the tab: Outstanding Balance Report
- Check your bill to pay
- Select the Fatourati payment type
- Choose your payment channel
- Fill in the reference and the amount of the notice
- Optimisation of transit times and costs by speeding up the payment of invoices in a few clicks;
- Streamlining of the logistics chain and meeting the expectations and requirements of customers and suppliers in real time;
- Improving the competitiveness of operators on the market by dematerializing commercial transactions.
- Freight forwarder