The "Access formalities offices" is responsible for processing requests for temporary and permanent access permits from recognised security correspondents. The requests, in accordance with the procedure laid down in the port's operating regulations, are subject to a security investigation before the requested permits are issued.
Temporary and permanent port access passes can be issued to all users of Tanger Med Port Complex other than passengers and their vehicles holding a travel document. These permits make it possible to verify that individuals and their vehicles have the necessary authorizations to access one or several specific port areas.
How does it work ?
Tanger Med port has three "Access formalities offices" branches located at the ferry terminal, at Tanger Med 2 port access and at the SAS import access. The latter are open from 07:00 to 23:00 - 7 days a week.
Contacts for the "Access Formalities office" - Ferry Terminal:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +212 (0) 539 33 71 28
Contacts for the "Access formalities office" - Tanger Med 2:
- E-mail: k.badgesTM2@tangermed.ma
- Tel: +212 (0) 539 33 71 62
Contacts for the "Access formalities office" - SAS import:
- E-mail: k.badgesSAS@tangermed.ma
- Tel: +212 (0) 539 33 71 14
Link to download forms: http://www.tmpa.ma/activites-services/service-dacces-au-port/
Permanent access permit
- A long-term access permit (up to two years of validity)
- A biometric access pass allowing faster access to the port
- Allocation of space-time access rights
Temporary access pass
- Ensure that visitors access authorized areas
- Identify users and employees as distinct from passengers transiting through Tanger Med port
- Grant applicants access to the port pending the granting of a permanent title
- Shipping agent
- Terminal operator
- Freight forwarder
- Shipping company