Slot Reservation System
The slot reservation system is designed to handle the port movements of a special category of ships within Tanger Med Port Complex. Its purpose is to allow large ships to reserve slots during which they have absolute priority for the completion of their movements (Berthing or Calling).
- Reduce vessel waiting times.
- Improve the safety of maritime traffic in Tanger Med port area by reducing the drift time of large ships in the roadstead,
- Optimise the allocation of services to ships (piloting, towing and mooring).
- Reduction of Very Low Sulphur Fuel Oil (VLSFO) consumption
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Shipping agent
- Terminal operator